Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Spring Break Barcelona 2010!!

After the boys left I spent the next 6 nights with my host sister and friends in Barcelona. It was Nerea, my host sister, Sergio, Miguel, Javi, Lau and I. Lau actually left early so Nerea and I ended up being the only girls for most of the trip. We spent a lot of time relaxing in the sun and going to big discotecas. As well as everyone else did in Barcelona.

Here are some photos...
Nerea Lau Sergio Miguel


In front of the Museum at Mont. Juic and below is the view from the top, it looks over Barcelona and I think is the prettiest place in Barcelona...





Above.. Heading to a club with the whole spanish crew.
Below...My beautful host sister...my year would be nothing without her..

At the end of our trip, I finally made it back into Madrid after almost a full month of traveling. It felt really good to be back, i missed what has now become my home. The day I got back into Madrid I could tell spring had hit the weather started to get beautiful and this past weekend it was in the 70s. I have been spending lots of time in parks soaking up the sun, and I can't wait for summer.

Below Emma, Sam and I in a park. Can you tell maybe why we get along??



Life is good.

Lots of love!

1 comment:

  1. I finally know these people you talk about so often. and I recognize some of these places :) anyways hope you are enjoying it out there, and I hope you mom has a good time. Talk to you soon

    ReplyDelete